The Lancor Blockchain Platform (LBP)
The Lancor Blockchain Platform (LBP) blockchain architecture provides the opportunity for trusted, verifiable, and auditable data, adding a greater level of authenticity to any data generated within its infrastructure.
Our blockchain implementation offers “potential solutions” to many of the issues raised by the World Health Organisation (WHO). One of the major features of the Lancor Blockchain Platform (LBP) is a solution to the “patient-centred cancer care” problem through personal ownership of patient data.
- Empower and engage people and community
- Reduce cancer stigma
- Facilitate access to primary care
- Improve provider capacity at first contact point
- Strengthen diagnostic and pathology services
- Develop referral mechanisms and integrated care
- Provide supportive counselling and people-centred care
- Improve access to treatment
- Patients own their own data